Atlassian Bamboo is a continuous integration server. With rich reports, fancy dashboards and tight integrations with other Atlassian tools like Jira, Bamboo brings together entire teams to help them work on the whole picture and deliver value.
Orders for new Bamboo instances are currently on hold.
We offer 3 standard plans and their pricing is not based on the Bamboo license you use:
- Shared: our best seller, similar to Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud but with our standard “install anything else you need with it” approach that makes us different (no direct access to the build server via SSH).
- VPS: a more advanced plan that provides a separate virtual server with root priviliges via SSH. You can install the needed build suite yourself or ask us to do it for you.
The configuration is: 4 CPU cores, 8 GB RAM, 50 GB storage.
- Dedicated: a no-compromise plan in terms of performance with a a dedicated server and root priviliges via SSH. Again install the needed build suite yourself or ask us to do it for you.
The hardware is:
- Regular builds: Arch Linux, high-end rack server, 8-core processor, 24 GB RAM, 4x 2 TB storage.
- Mac & iOS builds: Mac OS X Server, Mac Mini, Intel Core i7 2.3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2x 1 TB storage.
As always we can provide anything you need and scale with you – from small CI servers to multiple dedicated servers for Bamboo agents. If you have different needs for your Continuous Integration just let us know.
What you get
- a non-shared, fully-managed, ready to use instance of Atlassian Bamboo
- We set up Bamboo for you. No administration knowledge is needed. Just add your projects and start productive work
- 24/7 support, 24/7 automated monitoring. We are enterprise-ready
- 100% money-back guarantee for Monthly plans or 14-days free trial for Yearly plans
- off-site database and data backup with one year retention policy
- free migration from any other hosting provider for yearly plans
- an SSL-secured address within our stash.atlashost.eu domain
- your company internet domain if you buy an SSL certificate
- update the instance to the newest version upon your request
- unlimited data transfer
- access over virtual private network (on request, priced separately)
- ability to install any plugins of your choice
- full Bamboo System Administrator privileges
- professional administration and daily backups – read technical details