Atlassian Confluence is a simple, powerful Enterprise wiki used by thousands of companies around the world to collaborative create content, maintain internal documentation, plans, event and much more. And with the Team Calendars plugin you can manage your team and track projects, all from the same user friendly interface.
Customizable dashboards, strong integration with other tools and lots of add-ons make it the number one tool in the market to give your entire company one single place to create, share and find information.
AtlasHost allows you to install any of the nearly 600 third party Confluence add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace, no artificial restrictions! Or install your custom ones (we can even help you develop them if you need), this is what sets us apart from Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud.
What you get
- a non-shared, fully-managed, ready to use instance of Atlassian Confluence
- We set up Confluence for you. No administration knowledge is needed. You just add projects and start productive work.
- 24/7 support, 24/7 automated monitoring. We are enterprise-ready
- 100% money-back guarantee for Monthly plans or 14-days free trial for Yearly plans
- off-site database and data backup with 7 days retention policy
- free migration from any other hosting provider, e.g. Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud for yearly plans
- an SSL-secured address within our confluence.atlashost.eu domain
- your company internet domain if you buy an SSL certificate
- update the instance to the newest version upon your request
- unlimited data transfer and 10GB disk space included (Option 1)
- access over virtual private network (on request, priced separately)
- ability to install any plugins of your choice
- full Confluence System Administrator privileges
- professional administration and daily backups – read technical details