Atlassian JIRA is an awesome issue tracker for teams planning and building products. Used by thousands of teams across the world, JIRA helps you capture, prioritise, manage, track and report your team activities. Fully customizable dashboards, strong integration with other tools and lots of add-ons make it the number one issue tracker in the market.
We strongly reccommend the use of JIRA Agile (formerly GreenHopper) to a get a great user interface, burn-down charts and many other features specifically developed for Agile teams.
AtlasHost allows you to install any of the over 800 third party JIRA add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace, no artificial restrictions! Or install your custom ones (we can even help you develop them if you need), this is what sets us apart from Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud.
What you get
- a non-shared, fully-managed, ready to use instance of Atlassian JIRA
- We set up JIRA for you. No administration knowledge is needed. You just add projects and start productive work.
- 24/7 support, 24/7 automated monitoring. We are enterprise-ready
- 100% money-back guarantee for monthly plans or 14-days free trial for yearly plans
- off-site database and data backup with 7 days retention policy
- free migration from any other hosting provider, e.g. Atlassian OnDemand/Cloud for yearly plans
- an SSL-secured address within our jira.atlashost.eu domain
- your company internet domain if you buy an SSL certificate
- update the instance to the newest version upon your request
- unlimited data transfer and 10GB disk space included (Option 1)
- access over virtual private network (on request, priced separately)
- ability to install any plugins of your choice
- full JIRA System Administrator privileges
- professional administration and daily backups – read technical details