Your Atlassian application instances run on:
Supermicro servers with 2 x (Intel Xeon E5-2630 v2 @ 2.60GHz), 256GB of RAM, and 2 x 512GB SSD deployed in Q4 2014.
A few are on HP ProLiant 360p G8 with 192 GB RAM and 8x HDD RAID-10 deployed in Q4 2012.
We continuously migrate old instances to new servers as part of our promise to always pass on the benefits of any upgrades to all our customers rather than only to new ones.
Our servers are co-located in long-established, Tier-3 data centers, compliant with ANSI/TIA-942.
The highest level of service is guaranteed by:
- guaranteed uninterruptible power system (UPS and power generators)
- redundant cooling system
- data center connected to a fiber optic ring with two separate routes
- redundancy of network devices
- dedicated vlan (1Mbit-10Gbit) and the lease of dark fiber to nodes of other operators
- the entire infrastructure is based on the best solution providers, such as: EATON, Moeller, APC, Hewlett-Packard
- raised floor based on steel profiles with a lifting capacity 1500 kg/m2
- hot/cold corridor system
- security and monitoring facility
- fire protection system
- servers rooms built with thick walls without windows
- servers rooms are 4 meters above ground level (no flooding)
- buildings are located on hills, not in the floodplain
- no additional floors in the building above the Data Centers
- there are no potentially dangerous objects in the immediate area, such as gas stations
A modern high-speed network, the network used by our data centres has the topology of many rings. In case of equipment failure or interruption of any connection (eg. broken optic fiber) traffic is automatically switched to the alternative route.
Simplified diagram of one network structure:
With excellent connections with other networks, open and proactive peering policy and peering with operators from neighbouring countries.